HX Reels Features:
Avet HX Series Options: Narrow,
Wide, Single Speed, 2-Speed, M.C. Cast, Raptor (dual drag) (see
Avet Retail Pricing PDF Catalog to order any)
▪ 3-3/8" Diameter precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum aluminum rigid frame
and side plate for the ultimate in strength to weight ratio. Anodized
for superior corrosion resistance and beauty.
▪ Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber lever drag system with adjustable
▪ Powerful Lever Drag - Original models have up to 22-Ibs
of drag at strike, 28-Ibs at full... RAPTOR models have up to 40-Ibs at
strike, 50-Ibs at full (see
Avet Retail Pricing PDF Catalog to order a Avet HX Raptor)
Options: Narrow, Standard, Wide, Single Speed, 2-Speed, M.C.
Cast, Raptor (dual drag)
▪ Precision machined stainless steel gears
▪ Avet patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse
system, the most reliable in the industry
▪ 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings
▪ Alarm clicker.
▪ Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking
▪ Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
▪ Stainless steel harness lugs, reversible to store within reel
when not needed (except HXJ models)
▪ Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
▪ Proudly designed, machined and assembled in the USA