JX & LX Reels Features:
Avet JX & LX Series Options: Narrow,
Wide, Single Speed, 2-Speed, M.C. Cast, Raptor (dual drag) (see
Avet Retail Pricing PDF Catalog to order any)
▪ Precision machined 6061 T-6
marine grade aluminum aluminum rigid frame and side plate for the
ultimate in strength to weight ratio. Anodized for superior corrosion
resistance and beauty.
▪ Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber lever drag system with adjustable
▪ Powerful Lever Drag - Original models have up to
of drag at strike, 20-Ibs at full... RAPTOR models have 28-Ibs at
strike, 38-Ibs at full (see
Avet Retail Pricing PDF Catalog to order a Avet LX or JX Raptor
▪ Precision machined stainless steel gears
▪ Avet patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse
system, the most reliable in the industry
▪ 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings
▪ Alarm clicker
▪ Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking
▪ Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
▪ Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
▪ Proudly designed, machined and assembled in the USA
*Note: Fishing line diameter varies by manufacturer.
▪ JX has a 3" Body Diameter and a 1-9/16" wide spool and weighs 20 ozs
Mono Line Capacity: 25lb - 380yds, 30lb - 280yds
Braided Line Capacity: 50lb - 800yds, 65lb - 530yds
▪ LX has a 3" Body Diameter and a 2-1/4" wide spool and weighs 22 oz
Mono Line Capacity: 30lb - 350yds, 40lb - 300yds
Braided Line Capacity: 65lb - 660yds, 80lb - 520yds
▪ Low Gear Single Speed Model - 4.6:1 Gear Ratio offering 36" per crank
▪ High Gear Single Speed Model - 6.0:1 Gear Ratio offering 46" per
▪ Two Speed Model - High 6.0:1, Low 3.8:1