MXL & MXJ Reels Features:
Avet MX Series Options: Narrow,
Wide, Single Speed, 2-Speed, M.C. Cast, Raptor (dual drag) (see
Avet Retail Pricing PDF Catalog to order any)
▪ 2-3/4" precision machined 6061 T-6
marine grade aluminum aluminum rigid frame and side plate for the
ultimate in strength to weight ratio. Anodized for superior corrosion
resistance and beauty.
▪ Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber lever drag system with adjustable
▪ Powerful Lever Drag - Original models have up to 9-Ibs
of drag at strike, 14-Ibs at full... RAPTOR models have 17-Ibs at
strike, 26-Ibs at full (see
Avet Retail Pricing PDF Catalog to order a Avet SX Raptor)
▪ Precision machined stainless steel gears
▪ Avet patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse
system, the most reliable in the industry
▪ 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings
▪ Alarm clicker.
▪ Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking
▪ Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
▪ Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
▪ Proudly designed, machined and assembled in the USA
- Original models have up to 9-lbs of drag at strike, 14-lbs at full,
RAPTOR models have 22-lbs at strike, 31-lbs at full
*Note: Fishing line diameter varies by manufacturer.
▪ MXL has a 1-7/8" wide spool and weighs 18 ozs
Mono Line Capacity: 20lb - 360yds, 25lb - 320yds
Braided Line Capacity: 50lb - 680yds, 65lb -
▪ MXJ has a 1-7/16" wide spool and weighs 17oz
Mono Line Capacity: 20lb - 300yds, 25lb - 270yds
Braided Line Capacity: 40lb - 800yds, 50lb -
▪ Single Speed Model - 5.8:1 Gear Ratio offering 38" per crank
▪ Two Speed Model - High 6.3:1, Low 3.8:1