AFTCO Maxforce II Shoulder Harness - HRNS2
The AFTCO Maxforce II Shoulder Harness is the perfect choice for stand-up battles when using lighter tackle applications up to and including 50-lb. test line. The lycra polyester covered bio-foam shoulder and back-band padding (with synthetic terry cloth liners) connected with ventilated mesh distribute the load comfortably across the back of the angler, and allow the shoulders and upper body to carry the load during extended light to medium-tackle fights with stubborn gamefish. The four stainless steel ladder-locks are easily adjustable for the perfect fit, even when under load, and the pure brass cross-lock clips provide a secure attachment to reel harness lugs. All of the nylon webbing straps are cross and box-stitched at the critical locations for extreme durability. Included is a mesh bag with grommets for rinsing the harness with fresh water and for easy storage. Otherwise, the AFTCO Shoulder Harness is completely synthetic and machine washable.
- Heavy duty nylon web straps
- Full mesh back and bio foam back
- Spring-loaded stainless steel carabiner clips
- Stainless steel ladder-locks
- For fighting up to and including 50-lb tackle
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.