Daiwa LEXA WN Low Profile Baitcast Reel
The Daiwa Lexa WN Grip Low Profile Baitcasting Reels are a great option for inshore saltwater fishing in the northeast. From casting and jigging striped bass to bottom fishing for fluke, sea bass and tog these reels are ready for the job. Delivering all of the power and performance that anglers have come to expect from the Daiwa Lexa Series. The new Daiwa Lexa WN 300 & 400 casting reels offer even more comfort and control with the addition of custom Winn Grip Handles. These reels are built to handle just about anything. The Daiwa Lexa 300 & 400 casting reels utilize Daiwa's ultimate tournament drag that puts out 22lbs (300 size) and 25lbs (400 size) of max drag power, giving anglers true stopping power.
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (Max 25#)
- Custom Winn Handle Grips
- Swept Handle With Weight reducing cutouts
- Aluminum Frame & Side Plate (Gear Side)
- Infinite Anti-Reverse (Dual Stopper)
Models w/ "L" are Left-Handed Retrieve
Models w/ Suffix "-P" have a Power Handle
|Model||Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per Turn||Wt. (oz)||Mono Capcity (LB. Test/Yards)||J-Braid Capacity (LB. Test/Yards)||Max Drag|
|LX-WN300H||2CRBB, 4BB, 1RB||6.3:1||28.8"||11.6||12/240, 14/190||30/240, 40/180||22|
|LX-WN300HS||2CRBB, 4BB, 1RB||7.4:1||33.7"||11.6||12/240, 14/190||30/240, 40/180||22|
|LX-WN300HS-P||2CRBB, 4BB, 1RB||7.4:1||33.7"||11.6||12/240, 14/190||30/240, 40/180||22|
|LX-WN300HSL||2CRBB, 4BB, 1RB||7.4:1||33.7"||12||12/240, 14/190||30/240, 40/180||22|
|LX-WN300HSL-P||2CRBB, 4BB, 1RB||7.4:1||33.7"||12||12/240, 14/190||30/240, 40/180||22|
|LX-WN400H||2CRBB, 4BB, 1RB||6.3:1||33.4"||16.4||17/245, 20/190||40/300, 65/200||25|
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.