Fish Heads Inshore Series Rods
The Fish Heads Inshore Series are specialty rod designed and tested by the team at Fisherman's Headquarters to excel at multi-species and multipurpose saltwater fishing applications. This series offers the best balance, sensitivity, power and action. It's perfect and excels jigging, casting, live bait and bottom fishing!
The Fish Heads Inshore Series rods are great for striped bass, bluefish, fluke, sea bass, tog, snook, redfish, albies and mahi!
Featuring top quality components these rods offer incredible value to saltwater anglers! Utilizing nano technology these top quality high density composite blanks feature a small diameter with a reinforced walls and butt section offering a very powerful and durable yet lightweight composite blank with high shear strength.
Top Quality Nano Tech Composite Blank
Top Quality Cork Grip
Top Quality Fuji Deluxe Reel Seat
Top Quality Fuji K Frame Guides with high grade ceramic Alconite ring
Folding Hook Hanger
Door Knob butt cap with gimbel slots to securely lock in rod holder when running
701MHS: With a moderate - fast performance rating the Inshore Series Rods have a wide ability within its 1/2-3oz casting lure weight range allowing anglers to fish a variety of lures efficiently with one rod. Moderate action describes its softer bend which makes casting working a jig effortless. Fast action describes its quick recovery once loaded which makes for great performance and functionality when making quick crisp casts and also when jigging bucktails.
In testing these rods and specifically the blank caught a ton of fish and surprisingly handled above and beyond our expectation. The team at Fish Heads is happy to offer saltwater anglers the Fish Heads Inshore Series and confident it will be your new favorite fishing rod.
Lure Rating: 1/2oz - 3oz
Line Rating: 10-30lb
Power: Medium Heavy
Action: Moderate Fast
Lure Rating: 1/4oz - 1oz
Line Rating: 8-20lb
Action: Moderate Fast
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.