Shimano Stradic FL Spinning Reels
Introducing the all new Shimano Stradic FL Spinning Reel! These new reels are perfect for a wide variety of fishing styles, the Stradic is built to enhance your time on the water
The Stradic FL will carry forward the majority of the Shimano technologies that have made the Stradic series what they are today. The Hagane Body, Hagane Gear, X-Ship and the G Free Body have all found their place in the new series. All of these technologies help to make the Stradic a strong, durable and uncompromising reel.
The latest evolution in the Stradic range brings anglers into the next generation of fishing. This evolution brings with it improved casting, smoother reeling and increased durability, The Stradic outperforms all of its predecessors. For the first time in the Stradic class, the reel now features Silent Drive, Micromodule Gear II and a Long Stroke Spool for better casting distance. Durability has been further improved with increased gear strength and X-Protect water resistance.]
Stradic FL Reel Models:
- ST1000HGFL - A finesse reel, designed for light lure casting for bream and trout using fluorocarbon or braid.
- ST2500HGFL - A great all-around size for estuary and river fishing that suits a braided line from 6lb to 10lb depending on the target species.
- STC3000XGFL - The Compact 3000 sizes feature the same body design as the 2500 size, however, the reel possesses a larger line capacity making it ideal to fish both estuary and inshore environments.
- ST4000HGFL - A 4000 size is ideal for a range of estuary and inshore environments, targeting jewfish right through to snapper.
- STC5000XGFL - The Compact 5000 size features the same body design as the 4000 size but with a deeper spool to provide larger line capacity and a power handle knob for targeting hard fighting species in inshore waters.
New Feature Upgrades:
- Micromodule II - Micromodule gear II has evolved with the most advanced tooth surface design to create the ideal gear tooth shape. This reduces noise and creates smooth reeling.
- Silent Drive - From the fundamental, whole body design to the most intricate parts of the drive train, including the drive gear, wormshaft, wormshaft pin and wormshaft gear, every piece has been carefully reviewed, and the smallest clearance gaps and wobbles have been eliminated to the highest tolerances.
- X-Protect - By combining the internal water repellent and the labyrinth structure, it achieves performance that can repel water without losing the lightness of rotation. This features in the line roller section and the roller clutch assembly (anti-reverse). As a result, the durability of the line roller has been improved more than five times (compared to our conventional product).
- New Hagane Gear - Hagane Gear has become the cornerstone of many of Shimano's finest spinning reels. With Shimano's own precision cold forging technology, the new Stradic, has improved gear durability and is equipped with a newly designed Hagane gear with equivalent strength to the upper model.
- Hagane Body - The Hagane body is a lightweight metal body that suppresses impact under extreme loads and power loss due to deflection and twisting.
- Long Stroke Spool - The long stroke spool design improves casting performance when compared to the previous model due to the improved line flow from the spool.
- G Free Body - G Free technology has been developed to shift the reel's centre of gravity closer to the rod. Having the centre of gravity closer to an anglers hand position, we reduce fatigue and enhance casting distance.
- Drag Washer Selection - The 1000 size uses a 1 set felt drag washer system, the 2500 size uses a 3 set felt drag washer system and the C3000 sizes above use a higher grade 3 set cross carbon washer system with excellent wear resistance.
- AR-C Spool - A spool that has been lightened with Shimano's original processing technology in order to balance the two goals of "without trouble" and "extending flight distance". The special shape of the spool ring ensures the best line release.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.