Tsunami Salt X Spinning Reels
"Saltwater Proof! Stands Up To The Toughest Fish & Worst Conditions"
Built for Saltwater. The Tsunami Salt X Spinning Reel is constructed out of a full metal body while utilizing 14 seals to ensure no water enter. No need to worry about spray when your on the boat or waves breaking over you're shoulder with the new Salt X!
Spare Spool: Purchase Here
- Forged and CNC machined A6061 Aluminum Body and Rotor
- Fully Sealed Design Utilizes 14 Seals
- Sealed Hammer Drag System
- Digitally optimized S Drive Stainless Steel Face Gear
- 7 Sealed Stainless Steel Ball Bearings plus One Anti-Reverse bearing
- Rotor brake with manually closing bail
Salt and sand are a universal constant for any surf fisherman. Keeping spray and crashing waves from damaging a reel is the goal of any high quality, high performance reel maker. The new Tsunami SaltX™ fully sealed spinning reel is, from the first sketches on blank paper, designed to keep working reliably in those worst conditions...season after season, trophy after big fish trophy.
The totally unique, fully sealed Tsunami SaltX™ series of Salt Water Proof spinning reels feature 14 precision internal seals in all of the key, strategic locations to shield critical components from harmful contaminants and any saltwater intrusion. These internal seals assure both long term protection and super smooth operation. The strong HAMMER carbon fiber drag system controls heavy lines and big fish with both smooth operation and plenty of power from its 50lb max drag rating. Seven sealed stainless steel bearings are wrapped in a forged and CNC machined 6016 high performance aluminum alloy body delivering light weight, strength, protection, precision and toughness. A heavy-duty, rotor brake controlled, fully manual bail system is found on each SaltX™ model for complete reliability. The precision machined aluminum spool is fully sealed and braid-ready with a built-in arbor band to assure the best control of super strong super-braids cast after smooth, long cast.
The 14 strategically located internal seals can be relied upon for years of use with minimal maintenance. The precision seals are placed at all of the locations where salt water and contaminants could be expected to penetrate the reel for extraordinary protection in all models. The precision all metal construction wraps an incredibly strong, digitally optimized S-DRIVE stainless steel main face gear and precision machined stainless steel pinon gear. Even the SaltX™ main shaft and oscillation cam are constructed of stainless steel alloy. The strong and reliable clutch bearing anti reverse mechanism is also stainless steel for longer life and greater precision. The combination of these high tech design features and precisely constructed components are what make the Tsunami SaltX™ spinning reels THE contender for your favorite go to reel for years to come.
|Model||Gear Ratio||Line Capacity||Max Drag (lb)||Weight (oz)||Bearings||Inches per Handle Turn|
|TSSTX4000-BK||5.1:1||15/420, 20/330, 30/270||50||14.5||7+1||33-1/2"|
|TSSTX4000||5.1:1||15/420, 20/330, 30/270||50||14.5||7+1||33-1/2"|
|TSSTX6000-BK||4.9:1||30/450, 40/350, 50/300||50||18||7+1||38"|
|TSSTX6000||4.9:1||30/450, 40/350, 50/300||50||18||7+1||38"|
Pictured above - Fishing Legend John Skinner with a quality sized Striped Bass caught with the Tsunami Salt X 6000 Spinning Reel!
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.