Rasco Split Rings
Rasco Rings has has actually been around for over 100-years. The business began life as Evans Manufacturing circa 1916, making a range of terminal tackle, before being acquired by the Smith Brothers and divided into two companies in 1955. One retained the Evans name and continued to produce existing products, while the other focused solely on the increasingly popular stainless steel split rings. The latter arm was named Rasco (Richard A. Smith CO).
Richard Smith later sold the business to his son-in-law, Leroy Kuest, and it was when he retired in 2007 that three employees - Dail Hurdlow, his son Travis and Mike DuPuis - purchased the company. "We are still using our specially formulated wire produced in the US and continue to use the same proprietary processing technique discovered by the Smith Brothers," explained Travis Hurdlow. "We make around 30 different sizes of rings and have the capacity to produce over one million products per day combining the various sizes we offer. Rasco production is sold to customers on most every continent."
Rasco the premier supplier of high-quality stainless-steel split rings takes pride in the quality of its products and in meeting the needs of its customers. Since 1955 high-quality stainless-steel split rings were manufactured by Rasco Rings, Inc.in their own facilities in Port Angeles, WA USA which is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula.
Sold in lots of 25-pieces, 100-pieces, and 1000-pieces (aka 1K)