Shipping (Shipping, Handling & Insurance)
Looking for the easiest and most affordable shipping options in fishing tackle retail? We do our best to offer a simple, consistent, quick and low cost Standard Shipping option. All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you. To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded). Free Shipping DOES NOT APPLY on packages greater than 72" in length or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited to; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts. These oversized/overweight items may have a surcharge. All oversized/overweight packages will be shipped at the customer's expense and billed at the actual shipping cost. Fisherman's Headquarters reserves the right to refuse free shipping on any order at anytime.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $4.99 fee. This option utilizes (but not limited to) shipping services UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail.
High Value Merchandise
Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.
Some items may require an additional shipping cost due to weight and size. These items are not considered "High Value" (unless over $500). Items that require extra shipping cost are priced accordingly.
Outside the 48 Contiguous United States & International Shipping Info
Contact Us For An International Order Shipping Quote - All orders outside of the 48USA, ship via USPS. At check out all outside 48USA orders are pre-authorized for a $45 shipping fee; however the actual shipping cost of the USPS Service is charged, captured. This shipping cost is unknown until after the order is placed or if an email international shipping quote request is sent. Shipping is paid in full by the customer, no promotion or discounts apply. *All customs duties and VAT (value added tax) are paid by the customer, directly to the carrier at the time of delivery. Fisherman's Headquarters is unaware and not responsible any customs duties or related fees.
USPS advertises but does not guarantee, actual transit times may vary... USPS First Class International Service: poor tracking, transit time not provided. USPS Priority International Service: better tracking, transit time is about 6-10 business days to many major markets.
Service Transit Time Map See your estimated Standard Shipping transit time below. At the bottom of this page both the UPS Ground and the USPS Priority Mail Transit Time Maps are posted. Estimated transit times can vary during bad weather and holiday season. Fisherman's Headquarters assumes no responsibility for late or delayed packages which are out of our control.
Upon request Expedite Shipping options via UPS 3-Day, 2-Day, Next Day or USPS Express Priority are available. The actual cost of the expedited shipment fee is paid by customer. You pay what we pay. Expedite shipping available only for orders within the 48 Contiguous United States.
USPS & UPS Estimated Delivery Time map below
Returns & Exchanges
Our return policy is simple because at Fishermans Headquarters it's our goal to ensure your complete satisfaction. Sometime the wrong item is ordered. Whether it is size, fit, style, fit or color we'll accept it, exchange it or return it, as long as the item(s) are in new condition just how we sent them out. Simply send the package back to us (at your expense, make sure to ship with tracking and insurance, solely the shipper's responsibility until delivered) with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit." Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), Fisherman's Headquarters offers a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). To qualify the item must be in brand new condition, not used, in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories. After 10 days all returns must have our authorization (contact us) and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee unless issued store credit for future purchase. We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
During the Holidays (November, December, January) we allow an extended return period to encourage early holiday shopping. These returns must be postmarked before January 31.
Defective, Damaged, Mis-shipped Merchandise
Be sure to inspect your new purchase carefully when delivered. If you receive defective, damaged, or items that you did not order contact us immediately. This claim must be brought to our attention within two business days of delivery receipt. At no cost to you, we will correct the issue as soon as possible and provide instructions on the return of merchandise in question.
Red Fin Lures are a true classic! Nothing swims like it and few other lures produce such violent strikes. Cordell Red Fins are shallow swimming fishing lures that are very buoyant and ride high in the water. The Cordell Red Fin Lures produce a classic "v-wake" that Striped Bass can't resist Red Fins and neither can redfish. Its hollow head allows it to be twitched and worked on the surface like no other minnow crank bait lure. The Jointed Red Fin is the go to plug when fishing very calm waters. Note: Their (Red Fin) hollow body can be loaded (water or mineral oil) to weight the lure so it will cast into a stiff head wind and so it will swim a little bit deeper.
Descriptions of Red Fin Colors Codes:
- 02-All Black
- 04-Chrome with Black Back
- 11-Smokey Joe (Pearl White with Black Back)
- 28- Red Head, 30OB-Chrome with Chartreuse Back with Orange Belly
- 42- Chartreuse Perch (Neon yellow with Neon Green Back with Orange Belly)
- 46-Arkansas Shiner aka Tennessee Shad (Golden Scale Pattern with Black Back and Orange Belly)
- 95-Golden Perch (Gold with Black and Green Tiger/Perch Pattern with Orange Belly)
- BONE-All Bone White
- BR01- Pearl Black Dot (Pearl White with a Black Dot on each side of the head)
- CC1-Black/Purple aka Plurple
- PBO-Pearl White Body with Black Back and Orange Belly
- PYRG - Chicken Scratch (Pearl white with Yellow Back, Dotted Black Stripes)