Penn Battle III DX Spinning Reel
The Battle® III DX (Dealer Exclusive) series is everything you love in the Battle® III reels, with key improvements to make them even more powerful. We have bolstered our CNC GearTM Technology with brass main gears in every size and improved our HT-100TM Drag System by incorporating an additional bearing under the spool along with our wave spring design for a linear drag curve. Also featured on the Battle® III DX reels are oversized EVA Handle knobs to help you transfer more power through the gears, to the fish.
HT-100TM CARBON FIBER DRAG SYSTEM
HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads. All HT-100 washers are greased with our proprietary PENN® grease for longevity. 'HT' stands for High Tech, with the '100' indicating that 100 miles of line can be pulled off of the reel with no wear on the drag washers. The Wave Spring Design added to the Battle® DX allows for more usable smoother drag range!
EVA HANDLE KNOB DESIGN
This handle knob style is available only on DX models of the Battle® III and allows for better leverage when you go to battle with tough fish.
(Click for schematics)
|Gear Ratio||Max Drag
|BTLIII2500DX||6.2:1||12||240/10 220/15 160/20||255/6 175/8 140/10||7||9.7|
|BTLIII3000DX||6.2:1||15||250/15 180/20 130/30||200/8 165/10 120/12||7||11.6|
|BTLIII4000DX||6.2:1||15||360/15 260/20 185/30||270/8 220/10 165/12||7||12.2|
|BTLIII5000DX||5.6:1||25||420/20 300/30 240/40||225/12 200/15 135/20||7||18.8|
|BTLIII6000DX||5.6:1||25||490/30 390/40 335/50||335/15 230/20 210/25||7||20.8|
|BTLIII8000DX||4.7:1||30||475/50 390/65 345/80||340/20 310/25 230/30||7||27.7|
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.