Van Staal VR Spinning Reels
Built on a modular design, the Van Staal VR Series (Sizes 125/150/175/200) has very few parts. All four sizes share the same body, 4.75:1 gear and handle. There's two rotors (125/150 & 175/200) and four individual spools. So yes, with just a few additional parts a VR125 can be transformed into a VR200. This ability to step up or down in size offers versatility not found in other reels.
- Fully-machined 6061-T6 waterproof aluminum body
- Sealed and waterproof drag system
- Spiral-bevel drive gear and pinion
- MicroClick™ drag tuning accuracy
- Solid stainless steel center shaft with titanium nitride coating
- Most models includes kit for bail-less conversion (VR50 Black & Silver do not come with bail-less conversion kit)
- Bail-less Kits for VR50 Black & Silver can be separately purchased here
- Power Grip Handle Knob Kit can be separately purchased here
- Some reel images may only be depictions to show handle location
- Handle Notes to avoid confusion between RH vs LH reels:
- Right-Hand reels are retrieved with the Left-Hand
- Left-Hand (LH) reels are retrieved with the Right-Hand
|Model||Gear Ratio||Max Drag
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.