Premium quality construction, components and performance are all precision matched in the TSUNAMI Classic Series of rods produced exclusively by Bimini Bay Outfitters Performance Products. Tough, precision taper, unidirectional graphite composite blanks are wrapped in an ultra-high modulus fine graphite mesh for increased sensitivity, toughness and strength to overcome trophy size gamefish. Graphite mesh is found only in the power portion of the blank to assure more reserve power and improved energy transfer without larger blank diameter or added weight. Lighter weight with greater strength means less angler fatigue while casting all day or fighting the biggest fish. Precision tuned tapers provide better casting and energy transfer for any inshore or medium freshwater application.
Spinning and casting models boast smooth, wear proof, line protecting Titanium Carbide rings mounted in extra strong smoke finish stainless steel one foot and two foot frames for lighter weight, wear resistance and improved casting performance. Cushioned stainless steel and graphite FUJI reel seats provide the best quality and durability. Grade A cork grips assure light weight and comfort in the hand.
- Exclusively available from Bimini Bay Outfitters Performance Products
- Ultra high modulus fine weave graphite mesh over unidirectional composite construction blank
- Extreme light weight, power and sensitivity
- Full length, blank through butt design
- Free cotton / nylon protective rod case
- Smoke finish stainless steel frame Titanium Carbide ring guides on spinning and casting models
- Light weight, premium Grade A cork grips with durable cork/rubber composite butt cap
- Corrosion proof cushioned stainless steel and graphite FUJI reel seats on spinning and casting models
- Tough, high gloss epoxy wrap finish, thread check stripes
- Hook keeper
|TSCC-701H||07'00"||Heavy||1 to 1-1/2oz||1|
|TSCC-701XH||07'00"||Extra Heavy||1oz - 4oz||1|
|TSCC-701XXH||07'00"||Extra Extra Heavy||1oz - 6oz||1|