- 5gm Weight Packages
Dynabait offers anglers conveniently packaged and ready to fish freeze dried marine worms (polychaetes),100% ALL NATURAL WORMS! All of the natural hormones, enzymes, amino acids and live worm flavor are retained in the drying process. Once rehydrated, the 5gm dry weight can increase to a 35gm wet weight.
DynaBait bloodworms and sandworms we are farm raised sea worms that are packaged by DynaBait for bait and fish food. While these worms are not exact matches to the local bait-worms anglers commonly fish in the Mid-Atlantic and North East they are very similar marine bristle worms, polychaetes. Please know there are many different worms that fall under the bloodworms and sandworms name around the world.
Whether fishing fresh or saltwater, Dynabait Bloodworms and Sandworms have been proven as an excellent all around fishing bait. Locally (New Jersey) Dynabait's Bloodworms have been an amazing bait for northern kingfish, flounder and spot. Dynabait Bloodworms and Sandworms are also effective when targeting a variety of species like weakfish, bluefish, blowfish, perch, porgies, sea bass, mackerel, (southern) kingfish, whiting and striped bass. Worms are absolutely the striped bass species most favorite meal in the spring time.
FISH LOVE WORMS!!! - Hands down worms are the best bait for catching the widest variety of fish in both fresh and saltwater. Fish can't resist the smell and taste of worms but moreover worms are easy for fish to eat. Worms are defenseless and very poor swimmers (they burrow for protection). Worms are high in protein and easy to digest making them a fish's favorite food after a long winter. Worms are very easy prey and because of this many time worms will get a bite when many other bait will not.
DYNABAIT IS CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE!!! - Simply open the package and re-hydrate the worms with a small amount of water (salt or fresh). Now they are ready to use. The worms can also be used (baited) in their dry state, leaving them to re-hydrate while in the water fishing. These bloodworms and sandworms have a tougher feel because they are dry but they are still easy to thread onto a hook. Dynabait Dry Bloodworms and Dry Sandworms can be stored for over two years so make sure you have a pack in your tackle box, on the boat and in the glove box so you will be ready for use anytime you need it.
Live bait worms are harvested on shallow flats. Due to the tremendous demand the species have an enormous pressure. Dynabait is at the forefront of the sustainable worm future, farming their supply. Dynabait worms are harvested from sustainable aquaculture production and are 100% natural and pathogen free product.
Please note that polychaetes (sometimes referred to as bristle worms) are a class of annelid (ringed worms) marine worms. There are 10,000 species in this class. Please note that some small variations might be present from local live worms. None the less fish love 'em!
More information on DYNABAIT™ can be found at...
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.