Gemini Breakout Long Tail Sinkers
The unique design of the Gemini G2000 Series System 100+ Breakout Long Tail Sinker, has distinct advantages over conventional break-out grip sinkers. Because the nose cone places the grips in front of the mass of the lead sinker, this alters the center of gravity, bearing greater pressure on the grips into the sea bed. To test this, place a Gemini sinker alongside a conventional style sinker of equal weights, then, in turn, place your finger on the nose cone and push backwards. The Gemini sinker will be noticeably harder to push! The unique Gemini design allows the four individual grip wires to be precisely tensioned on the extremely hard wearing plastic head.
These are GENUINE Gemini Tackle products which have been designing and manufactured in the United Kingdom. Over the years Gemini Tackle has gone from strength to strength, and are now recognized for their innovative and high quality products.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.