Magic Tail Tog Jigs
MagicTail Tog Jigs are the quality choice when targeting blackfish aka tautog / tog, white chin, rubba lips, snaggle tooth... these fish love crabs and there is no better jig to bait up and send down on some wreck rubble. The Magictail Tog Jigs are arguably responsible for more double digit tog than any other tog jigs out there.
Made with the proper strong and sharp Mustad black nickel hook to will allow for easy crab baiting, these have the right lead head design to cut through current to reach the bottom quickly and most importantly resist snags. Not all tog jigs are created equally!
Any saltwater tog fanatic who has not tried out fishing tog jigs is missing out. Try them next trip and you'll be hooked! They are great for inshore, back bay, inlet as well as offshore deep water tog fishing. Tog jigs can be fished many different ways depending on the fishing application. Tog jigs work best with a light tackle approach using thin braided line.
MagicTail Bucktail products are hand made and tied in the USA with high performance, high quality materials to give you the best chance at landing the fish of your dreams.
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.