- 12 V DCw, very low current +/- .46 amps
- Twin bellows and double outlets produce aeration of 1 or 2 live wells up to 35 gallons
- High volume twin bellows pumps 5.6 STL/min
- Weighted glass bead airstones provide greater dissolved oxygen
- Produces 99.5 % saturation of dissolved oxygen
- Widely used for catch and release tournaments
- Perfect for crowded livewells
- Large adjustable stainless steel clip and screws for easy mounting
- Most effective when used with water renewal systems
- Easily wired to boat panel
- Anti-siphon valves protect pump from water intrusion
- Designed for fresh and saltwater
- Excellent emergency aquarium pump up to 100 gallons
- Package includes 12 volt air pump, with 6' 18 AGW power cord, copper battery clips, 10' airline tubing, 2 large weighted glass bead air stones, 2 anti-siphon valves, T adaptor, adjustable mounting clip and screws.
- Every unit is tank tested to assure quality
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.