Redi-Rig C300-2PK Release Floats - Cigar Shape
It is no secret that fish relate to bottom structure and depth position. What can be your secret is using Redi-Rig Release Floats to quickly and easily position a float anywhere along your fishing line to have that bait at the correct depth. Then if depth re-adjustment is needed it can be done quickly. The Redi-Rig Release Float is an inline depth control that positions your bait just where you want with a line attachment snap clip at one end and a line lock/release clip at the other end.
To be an effective fisherman when presenting baited hooks the length between bait and float must be adjusted as the tide and current varies. Attaching (or removing) a Redi-Rig Release Float to your fishing line is done simply by opening a snap clip located at the top of the float. Once on your line the Redi-Rig Release Float can be slide along your line and "locked" into positioned anywhere you desire using the patented spring loaded lock/release clip located at the bottom of the float. Once the fish strikes, the Redi-Rig releases at the bottom clip and your fishing line can be retrieved through the top clip as the float is allowed to freely travel. This prevents the float from immediately slamming against the rod tip-top guide. Land your fish and repeat the process as necessary. The Redi-Rig Release Floats are simple and very effective.
Float Length: 3"
Total Length: 5"
Bait Weight: 3/8oz
Fishing Depth: 0-50 ft
Pack Quanity: 2
A slimmer float body which allows for added visibility on choppy days and for slightly additional weight to keep your bait in the zone!
Saltwater: This float is great for Mackerel, Sea Trout, Weakfish and Flounder. Cover more water on your drift or slow troll and keep your bait just of the sea grass for more hookups.
Freshwater: Perfect for presenting your bait to Walleye and Bass in freshwater. Mark weeds and wood on your depth finder and put your bait on a drift to tickle the top and watch your catch rate soar! Steelhead fisherman get their baits to the big ones holding in deep holes.
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.