Stormr Strykr Neoprene Jacket
Since its introduction in 2013 the STRYKR Series has built its reputation by setting new standards in severe weather outerwear. The STRYKR Series features Neoprene Core Technology, which provides windproof, waterproof and insulating qualities by combining a membrane of soft, thin, durable and highly elastic neoprene with a durable water repellent outer fabric and interior wicking fleece. All exterior seams on the STRYKR Series are thermal welded for waterproof seam integrity. The STRYKR was also the first outerwear of its kind to provide inherent positive buoyancy, providing added safety in the event the user encountered an accidental immersion into cold water.
The STRYKR Series has been completely upgraded for 2019. Here is a list of the important upgrades:
- Now 25% lighter in weight and 20% more material stretch, resulting in improved mobility, flexibility and overall comfort.
- The interior of the STRYKR Series has been upgraded with a low pile stretch fleece that continues to provide excellent wicking properties.
- Specially designed back and hood ventilation panels help maintain your body temperature to keep you comfortable.
- Redesigned, ultra-comfortable wrist seals allow the user to seal the wrist only when required.
- Restyled PU coated non-corrosive zippered pocket configuration provides more storage space and easier access.
- Two-way Adjustable Hood
- Super-Stretch Fleece-Lined Interior
- Extended Interior Collar
- Non-Corrosive Splash Proof Zipper
- Full-Length Interior Storm Flap
- Glued, Blind-Stitched and Thermal Taped Seams
- Interior Cell Phone Pocket
- Abrasion Resistant Material for High-Use Areas
- Two Interior Mesh Gear Pockets
- Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
- Adjustable Waistband with Two Interior Cord Locks
- D-Rings for accessories or kill switch tethers
Neoprene Core Technology
Neoprene Core TechnologyTM is a revolutionary textile which is the result of laminating an ultra-thin neoprene core with an exterior outdoor fabric and interior wicking fleece. The exterior fabric is coated with a (DWR) Durable Water Repellent finish which beads water. The interior wicking fleece lining acts like a moisture magnet pulling perspiration from your body. Recent developments in neoprene manufacturing allow for neoprene to be produced in ultra-thin membranes. As a result of this breakthrough, STORMR products will provide superior warmth, inherent flotation and incredible flexibility. The days of thick, uncomfortable and stiff neoprene products are gone. STORMR products are thin, warm, lightweight and built for all weather conditions.
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.