Troll-Master AR-2000 Seahorse Downrigger System
The Seahorse® downrigger system is designed to make controlled depth trolling easy. It enables fisherman to place bait or lures to the desired depth and maintain that depth while trolling. Seahorse® downriggers are made following a proven design that have earned its reputation for solid, dependable performance in both fresh and salt water environments and is recognized by many anglers around the world.
Built with strong and corrosion resistant components, the Seahorse® downrigger will serve a lifetime of deep water trolling in fresh and salt water. Offering a reliable performance for any game in varied waters, it is built to handle weather and elements. Designed for ease of use, the drag system allows for one hand operation when lowering or stopping the downrigger weight. The drag system lets cable pay out if the weight snags on the bottom, and for added safety, the crank handle does not turn while the weight descends. Precise depth meter mechanism allows anglers to return to the specific depth where the fish have been caught. Backed by Troll-Master's 10 year manufacturer's warranty, the Seahorse® Downrigger is an ideal system for deep-water trolling.
The Seahorse® System can be configured as you like. Start with the Basic AR-2000 24-inch Boom Seahorse® Downrigger which includes 200-feet of 140-lb Stailess Steel Cable, a Cable Terminator Swivel-Snap, a PR-1001 Fixed Mounting Base with Standard Mounting Hardware; 1-1/4" screws, washers and nuts for installation through any surface not exceeding ¼" in thickness. Sorry, there is no trolling weight included.
Then to the Basic AR-2000 Seahorse® Downrigger more options can be added as you desired. Consider the following:
Optional AR-1021 Adjustable Swivel Base that rotates a complete 360° circle of rotation and locks in 36 different positions allowing you to pick virtually any angle for your downrigger. This feature provides effortless re-positioning of the downrigger boom inboard for rigging, docking or towing.
Optional PR-1030 Gimbal "Quick Mount" Adapter is designed for instant mounting of your downriggers using your boat's existing flush mount rod holders. Gimbal mount adapter provides anglers with a great alternative to the conventional bolt-through mounting solutions. This option works for anglers who employs downriggers occasionally or seasonally and would like a quick installation / removal option without any permanent attachments such as mounting plates. It will convert in-gunnel or transom mounted rod holder into a downrigger attachment point quickly and easily. Measuring 9-1/2" long with a 1-1/2" outside diameter, the adapter is a convenient and sturdy solution manufactured for a precision fit into standard size of the most common flush mount rod holders. It is manufactured out of marine grade aluminum that has been black anodized finish. This mount works with Seahorse® AR-2000, Penn® 600 series and Cannon® downrigger mounting patterns.
Optional AR-1080 Boom Extension Kit enables the standard 24" boom to become a 46" boom. Extending the length of the boom of your downrigger will result in advantages. Ensure greater clearance between the vessel and the trolling gear. Increase area coverage when used off the side of the boat (like an outrigger). When fishing with multiple downriggers it easier to manage operations. Greater distance between lines allows for better boat maneuverability with less chance of line tangles.
Optional KN-4005 DEEP REACH Base Plate Mounting Hardware Kit with 2-1/2" oval head screws is used to install the PR-1001 Fixed Base Plate through any surface not exceeding 1-1/2" inch in thickness.
Optional KN-4006 DEEP REACH Swivel Base Mounting Hardware Kit with 2-1/2" flat (pan head) screws is used to install the AR-1021 Adjustable Swivel Base through any surface not exceeding 1-1/2" inch in thickness.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.