The Troll-master Downrigger Boom Extension Kit (Model: AN-1080) is a high quality aftermarket downrigger boom extension. This part is a replacement (substitute) for the discontinued Penn Part 638 Boom Extension Kit. It is very similar to the Penn Downrigger Boom Extension.
This 24" Downrigger Boom Extension Kit converts a Penn Fathom Master Downrigger 24-inch boom into a 48-inch boom for greater reach. It comes complete with the boom extender, screws, and insert covers.
Optional AR-1080 Boom Extension Kit enables the standard 24" boom to become a 46" boom. Extending the length of the boom of your downrigger will result in advantages. Ensure greater clearance between the vessel and the trolling gear. Increase area coverage when used off the side of the boat (like an outrigger). When fishing with multiple downriggers it easier to manage operations. Greater distance between lines allows for better boat maneuverability with less chance of line tangles.
Made in the USA
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.