Seahorse® Adjustable Dual Rod Holder is designed to simplify the complexities and take logistics out of the equation. Dual Axis Adjustment ability for both rod holder tubes allows setting a perfect angle at any position independently of each other while trolling with multiple rods. The attachment is designed to be securely clamped on the boom of the downrigger providing better utilization of cockpit space while keeping the fishing rods in a handy yet secure position.
- Dual axis Adjustment capability allows anglers to set a perfect angle for the rod keeping it in position ready for a strike!
- Corrosion resistant materials used to insure long life and trouble free operation.
- Designed to fit all Cannon®, all Penn® and Seahorse® downrigger booms
- Heavy duty rugged construction insures durability and peace of mind.
- Optimized to work great with ONLY LIGHT or MEDIUM rods; conventional or spinning outfits.
- Apply ONE (1) layer of electrical tape all along the clamp contact point on the boom for a tighter grip of the boom.
- Ensure that all four (4) clamp bolts on the Dual Rod Holder are always tight.
- Always use a security straps on all fishing equipment while trolling.
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.