Tsunami Airwave Elite Surf Spinning Rod
The Tsunami Airwave Elite Surf Spinning Rod Series is the best value on the market. The Airwave Elite rods perform like rods twice their price! Tsunami Airwave Elite Surf rods have the perfect taper and action offer surfcasters the ability to cast long distance with ease. Tsunami offers the best components; Fuji's Alconite K-Guides and reel seat. The grips are very comfortable and durable x-flock (is a textured heat shrink also know as x-wrap).
The Tsunami Airwave Elite surf rods feature a unique multi-layered black construction. Through the use of unique, high-pressure rolling production techniques, each Tsunami Airwave rod delivers high-fiber density blanks with no excess weight. The result is a stronger, more powerful, lighter weight, high performance surf fishing rod that offers anglers the utmost casting ability, extreme sensitivity and durability. High Performance Surf Rods!!! Please Note Tsunami Airwave Elite Surf Rods are only available in spinning and two piece models.
The Tsunami Airwave Elite Surf Rods Feature:
- Lighter - Stronger - More Powerful - Increased Sensitivity
- High Fiber Density Blank Construction
- Super Fast Recovery for Incredible Casting Distance
- Fuji® Concept "K" Series Alconite Tangle Free Guides
- Fuji® Graphite Reel Seat
|Model||Length||Power||Line Wt||Lure Wt||Pieces|
|TSAWESS-882M||08'08"||Medium||12-20lb||1/2 - 2oz||2|
|TSAWESS-932XH||09'03"||Xtra-Heavy||20-40lb||3 - 5oz||2|
|TSAWESS-962M||09'06"||Medium||15-30lb||3/4 - 3oz||2|
|TSAWESS-1002XH||10'00"||Xtra-Heavy||20-40lb||3 - 6oz||2|
|TSAWESS-1062MH||10'06"||Medium Heavy||12-20lb||1 - 3 1/2oz||2|
|TSAWESS-1102H||11'00"||Heavy||20-40lb||1 1/2 - 4 1/2oz||2|
|TSAWESS-1102M||11'00"||Medium||15-30lb||1 - 4oz||2|
|TSAWESS-1142XH||11'04"||Xtra-Heavy||20-50lb||4 - 8oz||2|
|TSAWESS-1202XXH||12'00"||Xtra Xtra-Heavy||30-65lb||8 - 12oz||2|
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.