Tsunami Classic Spinning Rod
Premium quality construction, components and performance are all precision matched in the TSUNAMI Classic Series of rods produced exclusively by Bimini Bay Outfitters Performance Products. Tough, precision taper, unidirectional graphite composite blanks are wrapped in an ultra-high modulus fine graphite mesh for increased sensitivity, toughness and strength to overcome trophy size gamefish. Graphite mesh is found only in the power portion of the blank to assure more reserve power and improved energy transfer without larger blank diameter or added weight. Lighter weight with greater strength means less angler fatigue while casting all day or fighting the biggest fish. Precision tuned tapers provide better casting and energy transfer for any inshore or medium freshwater application.
Spinning and casting models boast smooth, wear proof, line protecting Titanium Carbide rings mounted in extra strong smoke finish stainless steel one foot and two foot frames for lighter weight, wear resistance and improved casting performance. Cushioned stainless steel and graphite FUJI reel seats provide the best quality and durability. Grade A cork grips assure light weight and comfort in the hand.
- Exclusively available from Bimini Bay Outfitters Performance Products
- Ultra high modulus fine weave graphite mesh over unidirectional composite construction blank
- Extreme light weight, power and sensitivity
- Full length, blank through butt design
- Free cotton / nylon protective rod case
- Smoke finish stainless steel frame Titanium Carbide ring guides on spinning and casting models
- Light weight, premium Grade A cork grips with durable cork/rubber composite butt cap
- Corrosion proof cushioned stainless steel and graphite FUJI reel seats on spinning and casting models
- Tough, high gloss epoxy wrap finish, thread check stripes
- Hook keeper
|Model||Length||Action||Line Wt||Lure Wt|
|TSCS-661MH||06'06"||Medium/Heavy||08-15#||1/4oz - 5/8oz|
|TSCS-701H||07'00"||Heavy||15-25#||3/4oz - 2oz|
|TSCS-701MH||07'00"||Medium/Heavy||08-20#||1/4oz - 5/8oz|
|TSCS-703H (3 PIECE)||07'00"||Heavy||15-25#||--|
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.