Daiwa BG Series Spinning Reel
The classic Daiwa BG series spinning reels has been re engineered and is better than ever. For maximum fishing fighting power and durability the newly redesigned Daiwa BG Spinning Reels has one of the largest main gears in its class! Its Air Rotor provides smooth and easy start and stop retrieve with motion motion. The all metal body housing, solid one piece screw in handle and dual anti-reverse clutch system (on sizes 4500 and larger) make this the total package go to saltwater fishing spinning in an affordable price point. The next generation of the ever popular BG spinning reel series is leaner and meaner. Offering complete series ranges from ultralight freshwater actions to heavy big game saltwater models.
- Black Anodized Machined Aluminum Housing ("Hard Bodyz" Body & Side Cover)
- Over-sized Digigear (Digigear™ System)
- Solid Screw-In Handle - Machined Aluminum
- Air Rotor
- Dynamic Cut Aluminum ABS Spool - Braided Line Ready Spool
- Waterproof Drag System - Carbon ATD
- Manual Return Bail (4500 and Larger)
- Infinite Anti-Reverse System (4000 and Smaller)
- Infinite Dual Anti-Reverse System (4500 and Larger)
|Model||Gear Ratio||Max Drag||Mono Capacity Lb/Yd||J-Braid Capacity Lb/Yd||Line per Handle Turn||Wt. (oz)|
|BG2500||5.6:1||13.2||6/210.. 8/170.. 10/140||15/190.. 20/170.. 30/120||33.2"||9.3|
|BG3000||5.6:1||15.4||8/240.. 10/200.. 12/170||15/280.. 20/240.. 30/190||37.4"||10.8|
|BG3500||5.7:1||17.6||10/240.. 12/210.. 14/170||20/310.. 30/230.. 40/150||38.5"||14.1|
|BG4000||5.7:1||17.6||10/300.. 12/260.. 14/210||20/370.. 30/280.. 40/200||39.9"||14.3|
|BG4500||5.7:1||22||14/350.. 17/280.. 20/210||40/340.. 50/270.. 65/230||43.1"||22.0|
|BG5000||5.7:1||22||14/470.. 17/380.. 20/280||40/480.. 50/360.. 65/310||47.4"||22.6|
|BG6500||5.3:1||33||20/370.. 25/310.. 30/260||50/550.. 65/440.. 80/330||48.7"||29.5|
|BG8000||5.3:1||33||20/550.. 25/440.. 30/370||50/730.. 65/590.. 80/440||53.3"||30.0|
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.