Paraflex jigging rods are lightweight, yet extremely strong, with thick-walled, thin-diameter blanks and proven Duratech technology. While designed for vertical jigging, they are very versatile for any kind of fishing where lightweight and extreme power is desired.
These rods will do it all, whether jigging in 400 feet of water for giant grouper with vertical jigs or in 10 feet of water with conventional type jigs. They can also be used with live bait, kite fishing and even trolling. Anglers are constantly finding different purposes for these rods; of course, deep jigging is what they were originally designed for. The fact that they can be used for other purposes just adds to their value. Add to this over 50 years of rod building and designing experience and a limited lifetime warranty. What you get is what you're used to from Star Rods, THE BEST.
All models feature Fuji® Concept guides with Alconite rings, Fuji® reel seats, comfortable EVA foregrips and butt section with aluminum gimbals. Paraflex jigging conventional rods feature trigger seats.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Shipping (Shipping, Handling, Insurance)
All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance at no additional cost to you.
To most destinations Standard Shipping is a 1-5 business day transit time service.
- Fisherman's Headquarters offers Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $75 (merchandise total) shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States (AK, HI, PR excluded).
- Free Shipping does NOT apply or on large "oversized" and "overweight" items such as, but not limited too; fishing rods, blanks, gaffs, harpoons, coolers, cooler racks, large rod racks, beach carts.
- For orders under $75 (merchandise total) our Standard Shipping option is a Flat $5.99 fee.
Returns & Exchanges
- Within a 10 day period of time (from delivery date), we offer a no questions asked returns of new merchandise (must be unused). Item must be in brand new condition in their original box, including packaging materials, manuals, tags and accessories.
- Simply send the package back to us with a copy of your invoice and a note instructing us. For example, "Exchange for size." Or, "Return for credit."
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return/exchange to be received, inspected and processed. Exchange or refund amount excludes shipping charge.
- After 10 days all returns must be approved and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or given store credit. Please contact us for approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any return at anytime. No returns or exchanges on bait, custom and special ordered merchandise.
- Packages greater than 72" in length are considered "Heavy Merchandise", "Oversized", and "Overweight" packages.
- These items will require an additional shipping cost due to size and weight.
High Value Merchandise
- Signature is required at delivery for all orders over $500. Prepare accordingly because there's only three attempts before it is returned to sender. At which time the customer will have to wait and pay for the reshipment.